Savings in water consumption for mineral processing are gaining interest for various reasons:
- if water is not sufficiently available in arid regions
- when water extraction and usage is related to high fees
- when local legislation prohibits the use of water or the disposal of wet slimes
- to reduce capital and operating cost because of easier material handling and obsolete water cycles
- to save thermal drying energy if a dry product is required; or if the processed material prohibits the use of water because of material properties
CALA is specialized in the application of dry pre-concentration and total processing concepts involving dry crushing, grinding and sorting technologies for coarse to fine fractions.
We are combining modern sensor based technologies with classic sorting criteria like magnetic susceptibility, density, conductivity to get the best out of your raw materials.